• Package’s weight can be up to 30kg;
• None of the dimensions can outmeasure 1,05 m;
• Longest dimension’s and length’s in any other way sum cannot surpass 2m;
• Parcels with great dimensions (marked as “Cumbersome”) length in any side must be under 1,5m.
* Parcels that weigh over 10kg shipping to European Union is fined by 21% VAT, this fine does not count for other countries.
** Parcel insurance: 4,21Eur (with VAT)
Parcel shipping price calculator can be found here
Our country’s post does not ship to following countries:
• British Indian Ocean Territory
• South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
• Tristan da Cunha Island
• South Sudan
If terms and (or) services that Lithuanian post provide do not suit you, please feel free to contact us at any time for a personal offer. Please do the same if the car part that you want to order weighs more than the Lithuanian post office is allowed to ship to your country.