1. What kind of information do we collect?
We might collect, store and use these types of information:
• Information about your computer, about your visits to this site and how you use it (including your IP address, whereabouts, browser type, how were you directed to this site, duration of stay on this site and the number of site views);
• Information which you provide when subscribing to out newsletters and service news.
• Any other information that you voluntarily provide us.
An HTTP cookie (also called web cookie, Internet cookie, browser cookie, or simply cookie) is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user's computer by the user's web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information (such as items added in the shopping cart in an online store) or to record the user's browsing activity (including clicking particular buttons, logging in, or recording which pages were visited in the past).
3. Personal data usage
• Authorization of the website;
• To improve your browsing experience by personalizing this website;
• To send you a newsletter by email (only with your consent; can be canceled at any time)
• To give third countries statistical information about our site visitors but this information cannot be used to identify any exact person.
We will never send your personal data to third countries with marketing purposes without your clear consent.
4. Changes of policy
5. Third countries’ websites
Some hyperlinks are present in this website that lead to other sites. We are not responsible for these sites’ privacy policies or practices.